Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Announcing the winners of THE FRACTURED FAIRY TALE POETRY CONTEST




Announcing the winners of THE FRACTURED FAIRY TALE POETRY CONTEST, Part 2


“THE FRACTURED FAIRY TALE POETRY CONTEST, PART 2” was a wonderful success. We had ten excellent entries, each a winner in its own right. For those of you who did not win, if you care to email me I’d be happy to send you a critiqued copy of your poem. Perhaps you could submit it somewhere.
 
Just go to my website address at the top right corner of my blog and it will automatically take you to the first page of my website.
Scroll down through the pictures. On the right hand side of the last picture is an email icon. Click on it and send me a request for your critiqued poem. I’d be glad to send it back to you. J

And now to announce the winners:

The runner up is: Buffalocoburn with “Red Riding Hood’s Healthy Choice.” You will receive a full critique of a rhyming picture book manuscript of your choice.

And the Grand prizewinner is: buglady5 with “Stalker.” She will receive a full critique as stated above and an autographed copy of ROCK STAR SANTA.

Both winners, please follow email instructions above to send me your manuscripts. And buglady5, please send me the name/names of who you would like the book made out to and your physical address so I can send it to you.

This was so much fun we’ll have to do it again soon. Thank you all for participating. And for those of you who became followers…Thank You. I hope you’ll come back for the new author interviews and the writing tips.





2 comments:

  1. What a great contest, Gayle! Congratulations to everyone who entered and a BRAVO! to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I've nominated you for the One Lovely Blog award. If you participate in those things, log onto www.allynstotz.blogspot.com for details.

    ReplyDelete